Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Marchionne Interview To Air on '60 Minutes' - The Detroit News

Just three years ago, auto executives didn't want to touch struggling Detroit automaker Chrysler "with a 10-foot pole," current Chrysler and Fiat chief executive Sergio Marchionne told "60 Minutes" reporter Steve Kroft for a segment airing Sunday.

Marchionne will explain how he managed to turn the once bankrupt auto company around. He also shares how he used a $6 billion federal bailout to resurrect Chrysler when many of its employees feared for their jobs.

"I remember, when I came here, in 2009, there's not a thing worse for a leader than to see fear in people's faces," he told Kroft. "All these things are long shots. … If it was that easy, then everybody would do it."

So far, Marchionne has upgraded 16 Chrysler models and added the Dodge Dart, which gets 40 miles per gallon and starts at less than $16,000. The company has also repaid its loans to the U.S. Treasury.

Sunday's "60 Minutes," which airs at 7 p.m. on CBS, also features a visit to an assembly plant in Belvidere, Ill., where Chrysler produces the Dodge Dart and Marchionne recently announced a plan to hire about 1,800 workers.

"I think the world of American workers," Marchionne told Kroft. "What happened here at Chrysler would have been impossible without the commitment that they've shown, absolutely impossible."



BY JOSH KATZENSTEIN jkatzenstein@detnews.com



Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram 248-354-2950

No comments:

Post a Comment