Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 SRT Viper First Owner Ceremony


Published on Jan 10, 2013 by PentastarVideo

Scott Thomas, of Oklahoma City, received the keys to 2013 SRT Viper #001 in a special ceremony Jan. 10, 2013, at Conner Assembly in Detroit, where the Viper is produced. Among those on hand were Sergio Marchionne, Chairman and CEO, Chrysler Group LLC and Ralph Gilles, President and CEO SRT Brand. Video contains excerpts from the ceremony, remarks from Marchionne and a comment from Thomas.

Thomas earned the honor of being owner of the first of the new Vipers after having the winner $300,000 bid during a Barrett-Jackson auction last year, benefiting the Austin Hatcher Foundation.







Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
Southfield Chrysler, 28100 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48034, 248-354-2950

No comments:

Post a Comment