Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Download WXYZ Channel 7 Acton News App & Win A Grand Cherokee Lease From Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram


(WXYZ) - If you don’t have our 7 Action News app, now’s the time to download it!

Install the app now on your mobile device and you could win a two-year lease on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Channel 7 and Southfield Chrysler Jeep. The winner even gets to pick the color!

Download the FREE app now. It’s easy!

Search for WXYZ or 7 Action News in iTunes for Apple devices, or the Google Play store for Android. You can also find links to install the app at http://wxyz.com/mobile

What is so great about the 7 Action News app?

• You can sign up to receive news and important mobile alerts on your mobile device.
• You can get current local weather conditions and forecasts from 7 First Alert Weather.
• It’s the ONLY local news app you need.
• You get instant breaking news & live video streaming.
• The 7 Action News app is a 24/7 news app that will keep you informed when it matters most.

It's like having the 7 Action Newsroom in your pocket! And if you already have the 7 Action News App, thanks! You can STILL enter to win!

The sweepstakes run from 12:01 a.m. Saturday, June 1 through 11:59 p.m. June 30.

A winner will be chosen at random from entries received. You must be 21 years or older to enter.

The 7 Action News app is also available for your tablet, including the iPad or Kindle Fire.





Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/about_us/contests/download-the-7-action-news-app--enter-to-win-a-two-year-lease-on-a-jeep-grand-cherokee-limited#ixzz2V4NpL8yi

No comments:

Post a Comment