Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Monday, August 15, 2011

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8



The ultimate performance SUV was revealed by Jeep at the New York International Auto Show - the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

• Offers unique blend of legendary Jeep capability and utility, head-turning SRT performance, luxury and refinement, and innovative advanced technologies
• Best performing Jeep vehicle ever: 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds; quarter mile in
mid-13 second range; top speed of 155 mph; 60-0 mph braking in 116 feet
• Most powerful Jeep vehicle ever with all-new 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 that delivers an estimated 465 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque
• Best handling Jeep vehicle ever features advanced new adaptive damping suspension managed by new Selec-Track system, delivering up to .90 g on the skid pad
• New active valve exhaust system allows standard Fuel Saver Technology to engage over a wider rpm range for an estimated 13-percent improvement in highway fuel efficiency and 450-mile range
• Standard steering wheel mounted paddle shifters allow spirited shifting on the road and track
• Available in Jeep showrooms in third quarter 2011

Powering the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 is Chrysler Group's all-new 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 with Fuel Saver Technology that delivers an estimated 465 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque -- an improvement of 45 horsepower and 45 lb.-ft. torque over the 6.1-liter HEMI V-8 it replaces.

An active intake manifold and high-lift camshaft with cam phasing delivers maximum low-end torque while optimizing high-end power across a wider and improved rpm band. Specifically, 90-percent of peak torque is available between 2,800 and 6,000 rpm, allowing for inspired standing starts and improved straight-line performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment