Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Dodge Dart To Offer 5 Models; Pricing Starts At $15,995 - Detroit Free Press

AUSTIN – The new Dodge Dart — Chrysler’s first compact sedan since it phased out the Dodge Neon — will sell for a price range of $15,995 to $22,495, Chrysler said today.

The Dart, which will go on sale by June, is the automaker’s most important new vehicle this year and also will be a crucial test for Chrysler and Fiat because it is the first to be based on a Fiat platform.

The 2013 Dodge Dart will be available in five different trim levels that will be priced as follows, excluding a $795 destination charge:

• Dodge Dart SE $15,995: The SE is powered by a 2.0-liter 16-valve four-cylinder engine, which produces 160 horsepower, 148 pound-feet of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, or available six-speed automatic.

• Dodge Dart SXT $17,995: Includes additional features such as well as 17-inch aluminum wheels; remote keyless entry; six-speakers; security alarm and 60/40 split folding rear seat.

• Dodge Dart Rallye $18,995: Adds a customized look with a performance front and rear fascias and a choice of four interior colors.

• Dodge Dart Limited $19,995: Includes an 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screen with rear backup camera, projector fog lamps, 10-way power driver seat and automatic headlamps.

• Dodge Dart R/T $22,495: This performance version of the Dart offers more power and a racing-oriented styling but won’t be available until fall. The Dart R/T will be powered by a 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir four-cylinder engine that produces 184 horsepower and 171 pound-feet of and is mated to a six-speed manual transmission or available six-speed automatic.

By Brent Snavely Detroit Free Press Automotive Writer




Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
248-354-2950

Southfield Chrysler
28100 Telegraph Rd
Southfield, MI 48034

No comments:

Post a Comment