Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Friday, May 25, 2012

2012 Mopar Wrangler Apache Build | 2012 Easter Jeep Safari [Time Lapse]


Published on Apr 13, 2012 by moparcaptured

Learn the story behind the 2012 Mopar Wrangler Apache and the new 392 HEMI conversion kit including time lapse footage of the build!

Jeep enthusiasts have been asking for a V-8 powered Jeep HEMI Wrangler, and Mopar came through. Debuted at the Easter Jeep Safari was the new Mopar 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 engine conversion kit specifically for the Jeep Wrangler. Producing approximately 470 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque to the rear wheels, the Mopar V-8 conversion kit gives Jeep enthusiasts an unprecedented blend of power and capability.

Available this summer, the Mopar Wrangler V-8 conversion kit initially will mate to Chrysler Group's W5A580 five-speed automatic transmission, and eventually to the six-speed manual transmission that drives the 2012 production Wrangler.

Other performance parts on the Jeep Wrangler Apache are Mopar Pro 60 5.13 front and rear axles, a 4.5-inch Stage 3 long arm lift kit and off-road bead-lock wheels. Aesthetic and functional modifications include high-clearance flat fenders, rock rails, front and rear half-door kits, a Stinger front bumper, a Warn 9.5ti XP winch, Katzkin leather seats, a locking center console box and a Mopar branded interior.







Southfield Chrysler
28100 Telegraph Rd
Southfield, MI 48034
248-354-2950

Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment