Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Interview with 2013 Dodge Dart Project Manager Cyril Benitah


Published on May 3, 2012 by PentastarVideo

First in a series of interviews with 2013 Dodge Dart Project Manager Cyril Benitah. Shot in and around Austin, Texas while driving a Rallye version of the Dart. In this segment Benitah talks about the initial mission in designing the Dart and its engine choices and fuel economy.


Published on May 3, 2012 by PentastarVideo

Cyril Benitah, 2013 Dodge Dart Program Manager, discusses the inspiration for, and his enthusiasm for, the new compact car with Ed Garsten, Head, Chrysler Electronic Communication, while driving the Rallye edition of the Dart in and around Austin, Texas.


Published on May 5, 2012 by PentastarVideo

Cyril Benitah, 2013 Dodge Dart Program Manager, discusses the creation of the Dart from the Alfa Romeo Guilietta platform, as he drives a Dart on roads in and around Austin, Texas.




Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Southfield Chrysler
28100 Telegraph Rd
Southfield, MI 48034

248-354-2950

No comments:

Post a Comment