Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

2013 Chevy Equinox v Ford Explorer v Jeep Grand Cherokee Off-Road Mashup AWD Tech Review


Published on Dec 2, 2012 by romanmicagearguy

The brand new 2013 Chevrolet Equinox and the Ford Explorer and the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Overland don't have a lot in common. However all three of these vehicle have a very different approach to powering all four wheels, in other words, they all have one form or another of all-wheel-drive and terrain management technology. We thought it would be interesting, informative and fun to try these three very different AWD vehicles off-road in a real world test to see which one can best handle our Colorado Mountain off-road terrain. In this battle of 4X4 people haulers we take all three vehicles up our standard rugged Colorado trail to see which one can make it all the way to the top. Check out another fun and real world TFLcar Mashup test as we get wet, muddy and rocky in this off-road AWD technology comparison and review.







Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
Southfield Chrysler, 28100 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48034, 248-354-2950

No comments:

Post a Comment