Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Monday, December 24, 2012

2013 SRT Viper GTS: The Beast is Back! - Ignition Episode 47


Published on Dec 24, 2012 by MotorTrend

On this episode of Ignition, Carlos Lago finally tests the eagerly anticipated 2013 SRT Viper. Carlos runs the Viper through the gauntlet of Motor Trend's instrumented performance tests, while professional racing driver Randy Pobst hits the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca racetrack to see if he can charm the snake.







Visit the Happy Car Salesman, Ed Dancel at Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
Southfield Chrysler, 28100 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48034, 248-354-2950

No comments:

Post a Comment