Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Happy Customer - Ed Dancel

So I was playing around with my computer this morning when I decided to Google my name. Guess what popped up? A great review of me from a Michael F. on Yelp.

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=r3easQouZ3PSe-hyiO30uQ

Here's What he Wrote:

"I called 4 or 5 dealerships before I spoke with Ed Dancel at Southfield Chrysler. This guy was awesome to deal with. He was upfront and gave me a great price. I will be back in a couple of months to buy my wife a car too! Highly recommend!!"

What the heck is Yelp you ask? See, I can read your mind. Well, Yelp is a Social Networking site where anyone can join to rate and write reviews about businesses, people or places around town. It's like being your own Better Business Bureau. It's a great site to read what people are saying about places you frequent or places you want to know more about before you go. It's a great site to get recommendations or warnings on places you should avoid.

Well, I really appreciate reading about what a GREAT job I did for Michael F. His review has really made this Happy Car Salesman even HAPPIER! :)



- Ed Dancel is a sales consultant at Southfield Chrysler 248-354-2950

No comments:

Post a Comment