Selling Cars

"Hello. my name is Ed Dancel. I've been selling cars for Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram since 1997. Yup, that long. I really love this dealership and what I do here. In fact I still find it very excting when I see my customers drive off in their brand new cars with big smiles on their faces. It's amazing how many relationships I've made over the years just selling cars. My customers know and trust me and they come back to me again and again. My job is to make sure that they get the best possible service, the best possible deal and to make sure that their buying experience is fun, easy, painless, quick and convenient."

Get your latest and greatest news and information about me, my dealership, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram here. I'll be updating this site regularly...so please visit often.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Chrysler 200 commercial wins Creative Arts Emmy - The Detroit News

Detroiters weren't the only ones who fell in love with that soulful and moving Chrysler 200 commercial starring hometown hero and rapper Eminem.

The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences was also smitten and rewarded the agency that made the TV spot, which debuted during this year's Super Bowl, with a Creative Arts Emmy Saturday.

"We were very surprised," said Aaron Allen, a creative director from Wieden + Kennedy, after the win. The Portland and New York based ad agency made the Chrysler 200 commercial, which competed against spots from Conan O'Brien for American Express and Nissan's environmentally friendly polar bear. "We really wanted to win but wondered if humor would win instead."

Titled "Born of Fire," the commercial featured Eminem driving around Detroit in one of the cars as his song "Lose Yourself" played and a narrator talked about Chrysler and the Motor City knowing about hard work, conviction and luxury cars.

"Our win meant a little more," Allen said, lumping his victory in with the day's college football victories for Michigan State University and the University of Michigan.

"It's a good night for Michigan," he said.

The Creative Arts Emmys air 8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17 on the ReelzChannel.




Mekeisha Madden Toby/ Detroit News Television Writer
mmadden@detnews.com

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110911/ENT10/109110315/Chrysler-200-commercial-wins-Creative-Arts-Emmy#ixzz1XnDn6ACU

No comments:

Post a Comment